Manhattan Supreme Court

New York, NY

Originally built as the New York County Courthouse (Guy Lowell, 1913-1927), EverGreene restored the interior of this New York City Landmark, including the Main hall, rotunda, lobbies and corridors, and rooms—even historic telephone booths.

EverGreene’s scope of work included the conservation and restoration of elaborate historic decorative painting and gilding throughout courthouse; conservation of selected murals; plaster restoration; and the cleaning of travertine stone and faux travertine