Issac M. Wise Temple
The Issac M. Wise Temple (formerly the Plum Street Temple) was designed by James Key Wilson and built in 1865. EverGreene was honored to take part in the 1995 restoration of this historic synagogue. EverGreene repaired and restored all decorative plaster and paint. Over 100 new stencils were cut and more than forty custom paint colors were blended to match the original stencils and colors.