Brick Presbyterian Church
New York, NY
This large Georgian Revival Church on Park Avenue on Manhattan’s Upper East Side was designed in 1938 by Lewis Ayres of York & Sawyer. Over a two-year phased restoration and renovation and after an initial investigation and rendering, EverGreene restored the plasterwork and repainted the entire interior, including the sanctuary walls and ceiling, altar, chapel, side and center aisles, chancel, balcony, baptistery, and entrance hall. EverGreene was also responsible for general construction in the organ chamber.