Fox Fullerton Theatre
The Fox Fullerton Theatre opened in May 1925 as a vaudeville and silent movie house with seating for 900. It was originally called Chapman’s Alician Court Theatre. The theatre closed in 1987 and was abandoned until 2001 when the Fullerton Historic Theatre Foundation was formed with the intention of acquiring and restoring the theatre.
In 2015, our team was brought in to perform a paint study and finishes investigation. After conducting the investigation and compiling a report that included recommendations for treatment and the determined historic color palette, our team was ready to move forward with the recreation of the auditorium ceiling and elements of the proscenium. Ornamental ceiling elements were recreated by artists in our studio and installed on site.