Christ Episcopal Church
Since its construction in 1910, this Greenwich landmark has served as the third home of the Christ Episcopal Church community. After years of service to its parishioners, the building was displaying signs of age particularly among the wooden elements and plaster ornaments in the sanctuary.
EverGreene and Rambusch Lighting worked together with the Parish Committee and architect Joshua Brandfonbrener to conserve, restore, and renew the historic Christ Church. EverGreene’s Design Studio developed an architecturally appropriate color palette, designs for the reinstatement of the faux ashlar on the walls, and subtle polychrome metallic details on the wood beam ceiling. The designs were implemented on-site together with the restoration of smooth plaster throughout the church, the original reredos, and the chancel ceiling.