The Stanley Theatre
The Stanley Theatre in Utica, New York was designed by renowned theater designer, Thomas Lamb, and opened in 1928. It was designed as a classic movie palace, with interior details in a “Mexican Baroque” style and seats for almost 3,000.
In 2006, the theater temporarily closed to undergo a massive $20 million renovation in which the EverGreene team took part. Our team was responsible for consolidating historic plaster and decorative finishes. This included in-painting the areas of decorative paint that had been damaged over the years to revitalize the existing decorative scheme.