Built with funds from the sale of Fisher Body to General Motors, the Fisher Building is an Art Deco masterpiece. As part of a $100M restoration & renovation project, EverGreene restored localized areas of damage, including the dome and the highly-decorated lobby ceiling. Work included repair & consolidation of water-damaged plaster and restoration of the Maroti-designed murals and decorative painting. The Fisher Building continues to serve as office & retail space.
REDICO Management Inc.
- National Historic Landmark
- National Register of Historic Places
- Michigan State Historic Registry
- Decorative Painting Restoration
- Mural Restoration
- Plaster Restoration/Conservation and Consolidation