Alfred E. Smith State Office Building
The AE Smith Office Building was completed in 1928 by architects William E. Haugaard and Sullivan W. Jones in the Art Deco style typical to the period.EverGreene performed an extensive paint study for the various spaces of the building, opening exposure windows and performing chromochronology testing to identify historic paint colors. EverGreene subsequently implemented the decorative paint restoration and conservation in these spaces including the triple story height lobby ceiling. For Phase II of the restoration, EverGreene won the contract to repair the vaulted lobby corridor ceilings and three large meeting rooms on the first floor.
Architect: Lacey-Convertino Architects, LLP